L.S.U. Medical School October 3,4,5
Details and schedule to follow
For more information, and to register, call
To register, please fill out this form and mail to:
The Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery
3707 S Grand Blvd, Suite A Spokane, WA 99203
Our Most Complete Seminar Ever!
Among MIS Topics to be Discussed:
2. 1st MP joint deformities including
a. Multiple Hallux Valgus Procedures Involving 1st Metatarsal Osteotomies ( Our popular “Battle of the Bunions” Fixation vs. Non-fixation
b. Hallux Varus Correction
c. SERI vs. Minimally Invasive Austin Akin
d.Sesamoid Position when Evaluating HAV Procedure
e. Hallux Rigidus Procedures
3. Metatarsal Procedures including (Osteotomies, Tailor’s Bunions, and Haspel Procedure for Correction of MPJ pre-dislocation Syndrome.
4. Hallux Malleus
5. Forefoot and Mid-Tarsal Spurs
6. Plantar Fascial Release
7. Heel Spurs
8. Posterior Heel spurs (New Procedure Being Performed at Duke Without Detachment of the Achilles Tendon)
11.Tarsal Tunnel Release
12.Charcot correction and the role of soft tissue balancing in the correction of foot deformities and treatment of diabetic ulcers Dr. Laborde
13.Gastroc Recession and MIS Achilles Tendon Lengthening - Dr. Laborde
14. Post-operative Complications: Infection vs. Bone Paste Reaction
And much much more including individual mentoring, consulting, and how to market and set up an MIS practice by the finest and most experienced MIS surgeons in the world.
Watch for Future Seminars in New and Exciting Locations!