HANDS-ON MIS CADAVER SEMINAR
June 24-26, 2021
LSU Medical School | New Orleans, LA
Email to: theaafas.org
Fax to: 509-624-1128
Opportunity for Board Certification in Minimally Invasive Surgery, by The American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry (ABMSP)
- Elevating Osteotomies
- Overlapping Toe Procedures Including the Haspel
- Fixation vs. Not Fixation
- And more...
THE 1ST MP JOINT
- Hallux Limitus
- Hallux Rigidus
- Hallux Valgus
- MIS Bunion Procedures
- Round table and more...
SOFT TISSUE MIS PROCEDURES
- Plantar Verrucae
- Plantar Fascia Release
- Plantar Fibroma Excision
- Tendon Balancing for Foot Ulcers, Matatarsalgia and Charcot Foot
- Radiowave Coblation for Plantar Fasciitis
- Plantar Heel Spur Excision
- Haglund's Deformity
- Subtalar Joint Instability
- Coding in 2021: E/M Updates, DMERC Rules and more
- Round table discussion and more...
*Topics, agenda & faculty subject to change.
The Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. The Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery has approved this activity for a maximum of 24 continuing education contact hours.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the New Orleans Marriott.
Interested in attending our hands-on cadaver seminars?