COME BACK TO AAFAS IN NEW ORLEANS!
Ten Reasons To Come Back To Our Conference JAN 12-14, 2017
- Attend the advanced track which is only available to practitioners who have been to at least one previous AAFAS meeting.
- Dr Ed Behmer will present a new minimally invasive bunion surgery procedure! This will be presented in the advanced track.
- We are now staying at the famous Hotel Monteleone in the French Quarter. We will no longer have to walk to the Quarter. We will be in it.
- The hotel is home to the famous Carrousel Bar with live jazz entertainment.
- Dr Richard Jacoby, past president of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons, is returning to AAFAS to lecture on the science and use of stem cells in the treatment of lower extremity pathology.
If you heard him lecture last January, you will not want to miss him this January.
If you missed him last January, you are getting one more chance.
- If one past president of AENS is good, two is even better!
AAFAS is pleased to present Dr Robert Parker who will lecture on "Minimally invasive juxtamalleolar aspiration lipectomy, an aesthetic procedure" as well as"The surgical treatment of recurrent neuromas".
- Our state of the art cadaver lab at the LSU medical school.
- Dr Brad Bakotic, The only podiatrist in the nation to hold specialty board certification in dermatopathology, will present case studies illustrating the differences between benign and malignant skin lesions of the lower extremity.
- Even if you think you are an expert on minimally invasive foot surgery, you only have to learn one new pearl to make your trip worthwhile. Some of the worlds best minimally invasive foot surgeons will be on hand to share their pearls with you.
- It is New Orleans! Have you been to every great restaurant in that great city?
Register today as attendance is limited to 65 practitioners in the cadaver lab. We have applied for 25 continuing education credit hours.
We hope to see you there.
Sheldon Nadal DPM
For more information:
Hotel Reservations at group rate:
Virtual tour of Hotel Monteleone:
The Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery
3707 S Grand Blvd, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99203