Reasons to Join the AMIFAS:
- The AMIFAS has been in existence for over 40 years and is the world's leading minimally invasive foot surgery organization.
- The Academy Offers Office Accreditation of Surgical Facility
- Reduced tuition fees ($200.00 per seminar) at all AMIFAS sponsored regional and national events including our semiannual 3-day lecture/cadaver seminars in conjunction with LSU Medical School Members to earn CME Credits, plus tips on developing an MIS practice and patient and public relations. Extensive library of valuable scientific information concerning MIS studies and surgical techniques.
- Reduced group insurance rates
- Specialty brochures, pamphlets and other materials for in-office promotion
- Listing on our website and national and international “Find a Doctor” portal for patient referrals.
- Access to all academy publications and helpful articles in the "members only" section. This will include charting tips and other medical-legal advice provided by Larry Kobak, D.P.M., JD, one of North America's top malpractice attorneys.
- Peer Review committee available
- Surgical Pearls and other relative information posted only for members
- Mentoring and office visitation program
- Recognized Fellowship Status
- The ability to call on a fellow member at any time for any questions
Join by September 1, 2020 and get the early bird rate of $420.00 instead of the regular $495.00, and your membership will extend through December 31, 2020.